University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 for International Students to study in Australia. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at the University of Sydney in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation.
- A yearly stipend of $27,596.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare: $1,250 for travel from applicant’s home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.
- Master’s degree reimbursement Funds of up to $420 and up to $840 for PhD degree.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
- Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree and its official Transcripts.
- PhD Degree applicants must hold a Master’s degree and its official Transcripts.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Research Proposal: Click Here for Guidelines
- CV or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is not applicant’s First Language)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honours from a reputable University is required.
- For a PhD Research Program: Applicants need to demonstrate sufficient research experience and capability. Also, applicants need to provide:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class-upper honours.
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard and includes a substantial component of research.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
Applications are open all year.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: