The University of British Columbia(UBC) Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2021/2022:
Applications are invited for the Vantage One Excellence Award(Undergraduate Scholarship) at the University of British Columbia for International Students to study in Canada. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the UBC in Canada. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
UBC’s Vantage One program is for academically strong international students whose English language proficiency does not yet meet the requirements for direct admission into UBC. These awards are offered to undergraduate students entering the UBC Vantage One Program, and are based on academic merit.
The award ranges in value up to the full cost of a student’s academic program and living expenses. The value of each award is dependent on the recipient’s financial need.
This award will be renewed for up to three additional years or to degree completion, whichever is less, provided recipients maintain their status as an international student in Canada. Award winners will have their awards reviewed annually to assess and update academic progress and financial need.
This award was created on the recommendation of UBC Vantage College in consultation with the UBC International Student Initiative.
- The VOEA award covers the full cost of a student’s academic program and living expenses.
- Applicants must be international students who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- Applicants must be graduating or have recently graduated from a recognized senior secondary school.
- Applicants must be beginning their undergraduate studies at UBC in the UBC Vantage One Program.
- Applicants must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- Applicants must demonstrate superior academic achievements (achieve all As or equivalent standards) and leadership potentials.
5th January 2021, 12:00 AM (PST).
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: