University of Alberta Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in Canada. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international and domestic students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree at the University of Alberta in Canada. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Available for Bachelor’s and Graduate degree programs. University automatically considered for this scholarship after getting admission.
International Student Scholarships:
First-year freshmen of undergraduate degree programs are eligible. These scholarships have a value of up to $9,000 yearly for four years.
Gold Standard Scholarship:
Top 5% of students with high academic achievements are eligible for these scholarships of up to $6,000.
Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are provided for PhD students to meet their fee requirements. This is valued at $5,000 yearly.
Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Applicants applying for a Master’s and Doctoral Degree will receive an award of $15,000 for living expenses.
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applications for a Bachelor’s Degree requires a High School Certificate.
- Applications for a Master’s Degree requires an Undergraduate Degree certificate.
- Applications for a PhD Degree requires a Master’s Degree certificate.
- November 1, 2020 for January 2021 admission.
- March 1, 2021 for May 2021 admission.
- May 1, 2021 for July 2021 admission.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: