The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Ghana has opened application for interest applicant apply into its 3rd cohort.
The YoLe Fellowship is a year-long programme designed to integrate young people into the UN system by empowering them in UNFPA’s areas of interest, while providing Fellows with opportunities for professional development and training in driving health-innovation.
Selected candidates will undertake over 230 hours of training on capacity and skill building; Professional and Career Development, Health Innovation, Coding (Web application/Web Design) and Entrepreneurship.
Furthermore, selected candidates will be taken through professionally coordinated sessions covering areas such as Research, Reporting, Conferencing And Logistics Planning, Proposal and Concept Note Writing, Social Media and Networking, Business Model Canvas Development, Data Visualization and Presentation, Human-Centred Design and Tech Innovations in the COVID-19 era, Gender Equity in Innovation, as well as Data-Driven Decision Making.
- Aged between 18 – 26 years
- A graduate of a tertiary institution in Ghana
- Able to commit to the Fellowship duration (one year)
- Proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English (possess working knowledge of English) — (important for general communication purposes. All application materials must be submitted in English.
- Passionate about SRHR and demonstrate a desire to make a difference in their community: specifically, demonstrate interest and dedication to development issues established through either volunteer experience, work experience, affiliations with a youth network or NGO, in areas of UNFPA’s mandate. (See http://www.unfpa.org/about-us)
Interested applicants should submit:
- An application letter (not more than one page), stating their professional goals and why they are applying for the Fellowship
- Legal evidence of age
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com later than 11th April, 2022.
- Please use the subject line:Application Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Programme (2022-2023).
- No late applications will be accepted
Only shortlisted candid