TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2021 in Vietnam for International Students:
Applications are invited for the TDTU International Graduate Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in Vietnam. This scholarship is an opportunity for international students to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree program at Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full Scholarship: 100% Complete Tuition Fee + Free Accommodation
- Partial Scholarship: 50% Tuition Fee and 50% Accommodation Fee
- Research Scholarship: Publications for TDTU.
- Completed Application Form.
- CV/Resume Format.
- Official copies of Bachelor Degree certificates and transcripts (attached English translation if transcripts are in a foreign language) for a Master’s Degree.
- Official copies of Master’s Degree certificates and transcripts (attached English translation if transcripts are in a foreign language) for Doctoral Degree.
- Statement of purpose (500 words).
- Valid Copy of Passport.
- Reference Letter (if any).
- Photograph (3×4 cm).
- Health fitness report (not older than 6 months).
- Applicants who completed their degree in a language other than English are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s degree must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Doctorate Degree, Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 or above. Applicants can also take TDTU’s English Language Proficiency assessment test.
Application ends by 15th May 2020 for Fall Semester and 15th November 2020 for Spring Semester.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: