Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 for International Students to study in Sweden. This scholarship is available to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in top Swedish schools. International students from the 42 eligible countries below are welcome to apply.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their home countries and regions. In 2023 the Swedish Institute will grant about 350 scholarships for master’s degree studies in Sweden.
The programme is funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. It offers you a unique opportunity to develop both professionally and academically, experience Swedish society and culture, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders
- Full tuition fee coverage. The fee is paid directly by SI to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- A monthly payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the study period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and professional development. The local networks operate worldwide and currently consist of over 15,000 talented alumni from over 140 countries.
- For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia and Zimbabwe: the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period. This is a one-time payment and does not apply for students already living in Sweden.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation and Ukraine: the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 10,000 for the entire study period. This is a one-time payment and does not apply for students already living in Sweden.
- Motivational letter.
- Reference Letters.
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Applicants from the listed countries are eligible. Click Here to see country-eligibility and for more details.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Applicants must have leadership experience from a job or society.
List of Eligible Countries:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Peru, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
List of Available Study Fields:
Almost all study areas are offered under this scholarship for Masters Degree Program. Complete list of degree programs is given below:
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
You can More Degree Programs (Click Here)
Application ends by 28th February 2022.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and to apply: