How do i check my sassa r350 payday for?
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) under the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) has scheduled a payments date for the successful applicant to receive their payments (R350 grant) each month.
The SASSA Social grants payments date (Payday) always happens each month. Payments are made from the second day of every month. If the second payment of the month falls on a weekend or public holiday, the payment will take place on the following working day.
As usual, the older persons and linked grants will be paid first followed by the disability grants the following day then child grants.
If you want to check your SASSA R350 PAYDAY, please below is the procedure :
- Login into your SRD R350 account using the link or use Moya App https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Enter your ID number and the phone number used to apply
- Click on the submit button
- Select the month you want to know its payday eg. APRIL 2022
- Click on the for the month to unfold.
- Is it approved, Declined or Pending?
- If approved, look below the approved, you will see pay days and the filed days.
- The payday is the day your bank account will be credited if you are using your personal bank account.
- Filed date indicates SASSA has officially issued payments for you to be paid.
- If declined, you may appeal within 30 days from the date of the decline.
- If pending, wait till there is outcome.
- If approved without pay dates wait until pay dates are showing.
- If there is something you don’t understand, please contact SASSA on 0800601011 toll free number.
- Alternatively, you can call SASSA on their toll free number 0800601011 to check your SRD R350 grants payday for you. Make sure you have your ID number readily available.