Radboud University Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Radboud University Scholarships 2022 for International Students to study in the Netherlands. This scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Master’s degree at Radboud University in the Netherlands. International students outside the European Union(EU) are welcome and eligible to apply. They offer 12 full and 25 partial scholarships yearly. Almost all Master’s degree courses and programs are available including; Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc.
Radboud University, established in 1923, is a public university located in Nijmegen in the Netherlands. It is ranked 150th amongst the world’s best universities with more than 23,000 national and international students enrolled.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme which offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students, with outstanding study opportunities, a scholarship award of a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
Each year, 12 full scholarships and about 25 partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes (except the Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes, joint-degree Master’s programmes, and the Master’s programme in Theology (3 years)).
- Fully Funded: Applicants receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Partially Funded: Applicants receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying about €2,168 tuition fees.
- Visa costs will be covered.
- A residence permit fee.
- Health insurance.
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- Two reference letters.
- Curriculum vitae(CV).
- Admission to pursue a master’s degree and the Radboud Scholarship requires two different processes: Successful admissions in a master’s program does not assure the selection for the scholarship.
- Candidates must hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have English Language Proficiency Certificates.
- Candidates must be enrolled in English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2022.
- Applicants should be willing to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
- Applicants should be highly ambitious and talented.
- Candidates must have good academic records.
- Candidates should submit quality recommendation letters.
- Applicants should show their enthusiasm for the master’s program in their letter of motivation.
Selection Criteria of Radboud University Scholarship 2022:
- Students should be highly ambitious and talented.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate should submit quality recommendation letters.
- A candidate should show his enthusiasm for the master’s program in his letter of motivation.
The last date to apply for Radboud University International Awards 2022 in Netherland is 28th February 2022
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: