Rachel Carson Scholarship at Chatham University for International students:
Chatham university is inviting international students from all over the world to apply for their Rachel Carson undergraduate scholarship. This is an amazing opportunity for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree at Chatham University in the USA. The Rachel Carson Scholarship is an annually renewable scholarship that covers tuition for each academic year, for a total of four years (or 120 credits) of study at Chatham University.
Founded in 1869, Chatham University has an enrollment of over 2,200 students across over 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in their areas of excellence: sustainability & health, business & communications, and the arts & sciences. Chatham has consistently been named a College of Distinction and a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, and the alma mater of environmental icon, Rachel Carson ’29, is perennially ranked as one of the “greenest” colleges in the United States.
Chatham’s mission is “to prepare students to build lives of purpose, value, and fulfilling work – by preparing graduates to be informed and engaged citizens in their communities; to recognize and respect the diversity of culture, identity, and opinion; and to live sustainably.” Building on this mission, Chatham is committed to creating a supportive and inclusive learning, living, and working environment for all members of the campus community.
Full Tuition fee waiver.
- Completed online application for admission.
- Admissions essay or personal statement.
- All official secondary and post-secondary transcripts, mark sheets or records. Original transcripts and official English translations are required for non-English institutions. A professional credential evaluation may be required for non-U.S. post-secondary academic records.
- Official test scores – TOEFL or IELTS(Chatham code: 2081), iTEP, PTE, ACTFL, or STEP.
- SAT and ACT scores (optional).
- One letter of recommendation.
- Copy of passport photo page (with identification information).
- Copy of immigration documents (if currently living in the United States).
- Proof of financial support: Official bank statement, signed bank letter, or financial guarantee indicating enough funds to cover the first year of education at Chatham).
- Attendance at one Academic Scholarship Day is required.
- Cumulative minimum high school/college GPA: 3.5.
- Internet-based test: score of 79.
- Paper-based test: score of 550.
- A score of 6.5 or higher.
- A score of 3.8 or higher.
- A score of 53 or higher.
- Low Advanced level or higher.
- Applicants who have studied in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada (not including Quebec), Ireland, New Zealand, Australia or an English-speaking Caribbean island may be exempt from submitting English Language Proficiency requirements.
- All other international applicants whose first language is not English must meet one of the English language proficiency requirements for regular admission to Chatham University.
1st February 2021.
The Official links below are provided for interested applicants to apply and/or gather more information about this scholarship: