Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2021 for International Students to study in France. This is a one time opportunity for international students to pursue a Master’s degree at Paris-Saclay University in France. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Paris-Saclay University was established in 1150 and is a public research institution in France. ARWU has ranked this university as the 14th best in the world. There are over 34,000 national and international students studying at the university.
Université Paris-Saclay offers a comprehensive and varied range of Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degrees, renowned internationally thanks to the University’s reputation for research excellence and the commitment of its academic staff. The University’s constituent faculties, institutes and component institutions all contribute to the curricula with cutting-edge specialised courses in Science and Engineering, Life Sciences and Health, and Social Sciences and Humanities.
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is worth €10,000 per year.
- A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
- No advance payment can be made.
Eligible Academic Fields and Majors:
- Engineering, Sciences and Information Technologies.
- Social Sciences.
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment.
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies.
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences.
- Law, Political Science.
- Basic Sciences.
- Newly admitted international students below 30 years are eligible to apply.
- Applicants living in France for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification are eligible.
- International Students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL) are eligible.
- Candidates who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program) that did not lead to certification are eligible.
- Candidates who have been or are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in French higher education institution abroad are ineligible.
- Applicants who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years are ineligible.
- Recipients of any other type of funding exceeding €650 per month are ineligible.
16th May 2021.
Kindly visit the official link below, gather more information and apply: