MPhil and Ph.D. International Scholarship at Lingnan University in Hong Kong:
Applications are invited for the MPhil and PhD International Scholarships (UGC – Government funded) to study at Lingnan University in Hong Kong. This scholarship is open to international students to pursue an MPhil or PhD degree at Lingnan University in Hong Kong. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply for this scholarship.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Full monthly stipend: HK$18,090 monthly before confirmation of candidature and HK$18,440 monthly after confirmation of candidature.
- Full-time MPhil students will normally be awarded Postgraduate scholarship. In 2020-21, the full monthly stipend is HK$17,830.
- Academic certificates and transcripts.
- References/letters of recommendation.
- Applicants from nationalities other than Hong Kong.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must fulfil the General Admission Requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an undergraduate or master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside Hong Kong need to meet specific English language/other language requirements.
Application deadline varies per program so kindly visit the official link provided at the end of this article for more information. However, the general application deadline is 22 January 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: