Applicants who dream to study in Saudi Arabia are invited to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarships 2021. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia to undertake their Masters or Doctoral Degree. There is No Application Fee to apply for the Scholarship 2021 at King Fahd University.
As Stated above King Fahd University Scholarships 2021 in Saudi Arabia is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Eligibility Criteria for Master, PhD & M.B.A:
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.