Johnson & Johnson’s One Young World Virtual Scholarship Program 2021:
Applications are invited for Johnson & Johnson’s One Young World Virtual Scholarship Program 2021 in Munich. This opportunity is open to aspiring young health leaders across the globe. Everyone can apply for this amazing scholarship offer.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company aspiring to care for the world, one person at a time. Over 130,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
The Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact Team supports and champions the people on the front lines who are at the heart of delivering care. The Team leads the global Johnson & Johnson partnership with One Young World and believes that changing the trajectory of health for humanity requires putting people first so that communities and health systems have the ability to address the health needs of the world’s most vulnerable people. Through its global and community-based partnerships and programs, the Team aims to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in underserved communities.
For the fourth year running, Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 12 aspiring young health leaders across the globe to participate in the virtual 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program.
- Access to virtually attend the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich.
- Participation in the 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program:
- Scholars participate in a six month accelerated learning and development program including global kick-off and debrief calls, virtual learning sessions and global ScopeAthons (working and learning with other NGOs and/or social enterprises to create practical, feasible and innovative solutions in the field of ie climate change, public health, etc.).
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders.
- Buddy Team support: Teams of 2021 Johnson & Johnson OYW delegates, called buddy teams, supporting scholars pre, during and post Summit in furthering their aspiration and creating innovative solutions based on pre-defined needs.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 30.
- Nationals of any country are eligible to apply for this program.
- Intelligent Young leaders from non-governmental organisations, social enterprises, community-based organisations or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities are encouraged to apply. This may include activities undertaken by nurses, midwives, community health workers, formal/informal (family) caregivers and healthcare professionals trainees (both clinical and non-clinical).
- Health Care Professionals who are classified as Government Officials within their home country will need approval from their employer to participate in this program.
- Selected scholars must be available to commit 10% of their time to the program, over the 6-month program period (March 2021 – August 2021).
- Applicants must show a demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Applicants must portray evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas, Interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others.
- Scholars must be enthusiastic, pro-active, creative, eager to improve, not afraid to change the status quo, team player, good communicator and project management.
27 November 2020 by 5:00pm GMT.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: