A minimum of 3 years of professional experience, during which you’ve developed technical expertise and stellar professional skills.
• Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages/frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue ) as well as experience with responsive design interface development
• Strong understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs/ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
• Experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
• Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
• Familiarity with at least one web server technology — (ex: Apache, Nginx)
• Familiarity with at least one cloud hosting platform –(ex: AWS, GCP)
• Working knowledge of tools and editors– (ex: Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
• Comfort working within agile methodologies and experienced in estimation and time management
• Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
• Knowledge of unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
• Familiarity with containerization infrastructure and orchestration
• Awareness of the capabilities of applicable languages/frameworks/libraries as well as the inherent differences between them in order to understand trade-offs and make recommendations.
What You’ll Get
• Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field.
• A chance to change the world for the better.