The Embassy of Japan in Ghana is seeking a qualified employee for the position of a receptionist.
- Handling telephone calls to the Embassy.
- Facilitate walk-in visitors and direct them to appropriate officers.
- Maintain reception records such as visitor log books, emergency contacts etc.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Excellent command in English (Understanding in Japanese is preferred)
- Routine computer knowledge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Monthly salary
- Social security (SSNIT), Medical insurance
- Overtime allowance
- Probation period is for 3 months.
- Working hours
-8:30~17:00 (Monday to Thursday)
- 18 years and above
- High school diploma
- Able to start working from 19th December 2022
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Curriculum Vitae (including such information as name, D.O.B, contact details, academic/employment history, family members (dependencies), qualifications, etc.)
- One passport size photo
- Graduation certificate
- Reference letter(s) if available
Application with the above-mentioned documents should be sent to following e-mail address on or before 15th November, 2022:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for job-interview.
Closing date: Tuesday, 15th November, 2022