Wondering how to access the New York University (NYU) Brightspace login page? You’re in the right place. The NYU Brightspace Portal provides secure access to the university’s online learning management system. This article describes how students, graduate students, and faculty can access the New York University student Brightspace portal.
You can access NYU Brightspace’s login portal 24/7 to manage your academic performance. The NYU Brightspace portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
How to Access Brightspace Login Page
Follow the steps below to access the NYU Brightspace login page;
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Brightspace: https://brightspace.nyu.edu/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
Brightspace Pulse Mobile App
The Blackboard Pulse app gives students access to grades, course content, and more directly from their smartphones. First, go to Google PlayStore or Apple Store and download the Brightspace app.
How to Login to NYU Brightspace App
Follow the steps below to access the NYU Brightspace app login;
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter NYU
- When the list of NYU campuses is displayed, tap New York University.
- Tap Web Login
- Enter your credentials and tap Login
- Thereafter, click on the sign-in button to access your Brightspace dashboard.