Applicants are invited to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships for 2021. This scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity for students to undertake their Master’s degree, PhD, MS leading to PhD or Post Doctorate across all disciplines in Ireland. The program provides outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their research at the early-career stage, working with a supervisor, in their chosen area of interest. International students from every part of the globe are qualified and welcomed to apply for the 2021 Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship.
- A Stipend of €16,000 Per annum.
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees of up to €5,750 per annum.
- Direct Research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Degree for Masters.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree or equivalent Degree for Doctoral Degree.
- Result-awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not available at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honours.
Application closes on the 29th of October 2020 by 16:00 (Irish time).
Interested Applicants should visit the official link below: