Are you a George Mason University student (GMU)? Are you looking to access the GMU blackboard login page? This is the right place for you. The GMU Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the college. In this article, you’ll learn how to access your GMU student blackboard portal page for undergraduate, graduate, and faculty employees.
The blackboard portal page can be accessed within 24hr per day.
What is GMU Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is George Mason University’s on-line platform and studying control system. Blackboard Learn offers teachers the possibility to layout on-line path webweb sites which might be especially optimized for on-line studying and incorporated with GMU’s enrollment and communique systems.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard may be useful to each college students and college members. The platform presents content material to college students in a relevant place thereby presenting clean get admission to to college students and college members.
With Blackboard, college students can put up assignments electronically and paintings with numerous integrated Web-primarily based totally equipment which includes e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. Additionally, college students also can check their friends and self-check if tasks are designed for such assessment.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
How to Access GMU Blackboard Login
Follow the steps below if you want to access the GMU Blackboard Learn login page;
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Blackboard https://mymasonportal.gmu.edu/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content