The Clinical Innovation Fellowship is an eight-month innovation scholarship starting April 2021. It provides participants the opportunity to work in a transdisciplinary team following the Stanford Biodesign methodology. The program is arranged by enpact e.V., RISE Research Institutes of Sweden and EIT Health. The program will include:
- Clinical Immersion period of 6-8 weeks in a dedicated healthcare organisation
- Expert lectures and workshops throughout duration of programme
- Mentoring by leaders from healthcare, venture capital and medtech industry
- Support: Reference groups, coaches, mentors and team experts
- Monthly stipend for selected participants
Aim of the program:
- Generate commercially viable innovations based on validated healthcare needs that can benefit the host organisation and/or the healthcare system as a whole
- Grow a multidisciplinary network of fellows in the healthcare landscape
- Educate clinical innovation fellows with a deep understanding of healthcare and the medtech industry
Who’s the program for?
The program is targeting professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to contribute to Global Health and take part in leading medtech development.
You should have a background in one of the following disciplines:
- Business development (or closely related)
- Medicine (includes any healthcare profession)
- Design (Product/Service/UX)
- Tech development (Engineer or similar)
You will need to submit:
- Your CV
- Cover letter in English outlining your experience and why you want to take part in this fellowship
- Contact information to three references who speak either English or Arabic
The application process:
For the 2021 Clinical Innovation Fellowships, 4 participants will be selected in total, to form a team, one from each of the above disciplines: business, design, engineering, and medicine.
In order to be considered for a spot in the program, each applicant needs to submit an application through the link below.