CRG Summer Internship Program 2021 for International Students:
Applications are on-going for international students to pursue the CRG summer internship in Spain. This fully-funded internship is made available to international students from all over the world to work with the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) in Barcelona. It is expected to begin in June 2021. Undergraduate and master’s students are eligible for this internship. However, the call for Master’s students is not opened yet and so undergraduates are welcomed to apply, for now.
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) launches the 9th Summer Internship Programme to provide undergraduate students with the opportunity to conduct summer research at the CRG. The goal of the programme is to encourage students, from any nationality, in the pursuit of a scientific career and to introduce them to an international laboratory experience. The summer training will consist of 320 working hours (40 hours/ week), distributed over 2 months from June/July up to September 2021. However, all summer internship fellows should be at CRG the week of 20th July 2021 as there will be some specific activities organized.
Also Apply: Digify PRO Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- Monthly Stipends: €400 monthly
- 1 Return Air Ticket to interns’ place of residence (European ticket of up to €300 / Overseas of up to €800)
- Meal Vouchers: Lunch per working day for 2 months.
- Interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the institution.
- From this Stipend, students are responsible for their own housing.
- Application Forms must be completed online: Prepare Application Form in English.
- Applicants’ most recent Academic Transcript.
- Contact Details of at least one Referee.
- Candidates are encouraged to check information (http://www.crg.eu/content/research/faculty-members) regarding the lab and the Group Leader before selecting one in the form.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate & Master’s Students:
- Undergraduates with excellent academic records and a strong Interest in; Biosciences, Biomedical Research, Life Sciences or Related Subjects, Bioinformatics, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Chemistry are eligible.
- Applicants should have completed two full years (4 semesters) of college course work by the time the internship commences.
- Candidates should not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2021).
- A high level of English proficiency is required.
- Applicants must have the ability to do a student placement/internship agreement through their respective universities.
- Master’s students with excellent academic records and a strong interest in the above fields are eligible.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Master’s program in an accredited University and after the summer internship.
8th March 2021.
Candidates that are interested should kindly visit the official link below for more information and apply: