Applicants are invited to apply for the Cambridge Trust scholarships 2021 in the United Kingdom. This fully-funded scholarship is available to international students from all over the world who wish to complete an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the University of Cambridge in the UK.
The trust offers a full-tuition fee to all programs that qualify.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
- To find out more about undergraduate or postgraduate program requirements, please click here.
- Undergraduate: 15th October 2020, 6.00 pm (UK time). However, there are some exceptions. If you are applying for undergraduate study and wish to be interviewed in China, Malaysia or Singapore, the deadline is 20th September 2020.
- Graduate: There are two general course deadlines on 3rd December 2020 and 7th January 2021.
Kindly apply with the official link below by the relevant deadline set for entry to your particular course in order to be considered for funding.