Innohub, in partnership with the GIZ implemented Make-IT in Africa programme, is excited to announce the launch of the Agritech Investment Readiness Accelerator to support the scaling of Agritech ventures.
As part of the support package for the supported ventures, Innohub is recruiting Business Coaches for a part-time contract for a maximum period of eight (8) weeks, to provide local SMEs the needed business development and growth-focused coaching in a rapid growth Accelerator program that has been designed to outline their growth plans, make them investment-ready, and create a path to sustainable growth.
Business Coaches must have demonstrable expertise in successfully building and growing business ventures, or providing growth oriented professional services to Startups/SMEs. An advanced Business degree will be an advantage, along with a combination of experiences that covers one or more of the following:
- Passion for supporting new ventures
- A good understanding of Startup/SME business development support. A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience is required
- Good understanding of SME investment-readiness and financing support needs
- Experience coaching and mentoring SMEs, especially AgriTech businesses
- Experience training or supporting SMEs
- Experience in running a business is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their technical and financial proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 17:00GMT on Thursday 29th October 2020.
Please indicate: “Agritech Business Coach” in the subject line.