Gauteng Department of Sport Arts Culture and Recreation 2023 Bursary Application
The Department calls on Gauteng based Information Science Students for bursary applications for the 2023 Academic year.
To be considered, applications should comply with the following criteria:
• Only South African citizens residing and studying in Gauteng will be considered for bursaries.
• Applicants must be under 35 years.
• Bursaries are awarded in the following disciplines: Archival Science and Records Management; Library and Information Science or Information Science
• Proof of registration or provisional acceptance from the institution where the student will further his/her studies to be attached.
• The bursary is open to undergraduates only.
• Full official recent academic transcripts / results.
• Certified copy of ID and updated CV to be attached.
• The bursary will cover tuition fees and registration fees. No books, transport and accommodation costs will be covered.
• Permanently employed students either by Public or Private institutions will not be funded.
• Students studying at Private institutions will not be assisted.
Application forms are available on the Department’s website: www.gauteng.gov.za or at the Department’s offices at 35 Cnr Rissik and Fox Street, Johannesburg.
The closing date for applications is 30th September 2022
Applications can be posted to: Provincial Archivist Gauteng Provincial Archives Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation Private Bag X33 Marshalltown Johannesburg 2000 Or hand delivered at:
Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation Offices 35 Rissik Cnr. Fox Street Johannesburg
Enquiries: Mr. Zamani Mbanjwa: (011) 355 2803 or Mr. Sizwe Mbuyisa (011) 355 2549 / 0716787799