The University of Essex is inviting international students to its American Regional Scholarships to support students in studying with them in the UK. This is aimed at attracting aspiring and talented students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree, to help and support them financially to achieve their future career goals. The purpose of this application scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university. International students from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru are eligible and welcome to apply.
The University of Essex, established in 1963, is a public research university in Essex, England. It is one of eight young universities which are part of the Young Universities for the Future of Europe. At this university, students are taught by world-leading academics in a supportive and research-intensive environment. Essex is ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017) which means they deliver an excellent educational experience.
The award: An amount of £3,000.
- Personal statement.
- Applicants must be classified as international students.
- Candidates must be fully self-funding their studies.
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified as follows: USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru.
- Applicants should hold an offer of a place in a Master’s degree course from the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to fulfil the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The main acceptable tests are IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
31 May 2021.
Interested? Kindly visit the official link below to gather more information and apply: