The ASEF Young Leaders Summit is opened for applicants all over the world. The 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit is a fully-funded 10-month long youth leadership program connected to the 13th ASEM Summit in June 2021 in Cambodia.
The ASEFYLS4 focuses on ‘Sustainable Development in a post-COVID-19 World’ and incorporates 3 spheres for youth leadership: 1) self-leadership (you), 2) team leadership (we) and 3) societal leadership (all).
- Free professional training and leadership Courses.
- Accommodation sponsored by ASEF.
- Free Meals.
- Air Travel Tickets.
- No Application fee.
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries
- Students, entrepreneurs, academics and young professionals – all between the ages of 18 and 30
- Strong verbal and written command of English
When assessing the applications, ASEF and its partners will lay extra weight on the:
- Originality of the motivational statement
- Contribution with knowledge and/or skills to the Leadership in Action Projects.
- Proven experience with and/or expressed interest in Asia-Europe relations
- Current or past extra-curricular (and/or professional) activities that are both relevant for the overall programme and that could enrich the diversity of expertise and perspectives of the overall participant group.