As part of SNV’s efforts to promote sustainable development and growth of green Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in the Ashanti and Western regions, SNV in Ghana is organising a 3-day Virtual GrEEn Investment Forum, as part of its Boosting Green Employment and Enterprise Opportunities in Ghana (GrEEn) project, funded by the European Union.
Theme: Boosting economic opportunities in the green and circular economy
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 2021 – Thursday, 28 January 2021
Time: Daily, 10:00am – 1:00pm GMT
- Investors in Ghana, Europe, North America, Asia, and across the world interested in the green and circular economy
- Public and private sector institutions shaping the green and circular economy
- Banks and financial institutions
- Diaspora and diaspora networks
- Green and circular economy-focused start-ups and entrepreneurs from the Ashanti and Western regions, across Ghana and the world
- Improved awareness on economic opportunities in Ghana’s green and circular economy, with a special focus on the Ashanti and Western regions;
- Increased understanding and demystifying of the investment landscape for green entrepreneurs;
- Webinar presentations and panel discussions on a variety of topics related to investment in the green and circular economy by experts from the public and private sector;
- Networking opportunities for investors, SMEs, and other stakeholders;
- SME financing opportunities for development including new financing products;
- Linkages to potential diaspora investors and networks established.
Desdline for registration: Monday, 25 January 2021.